SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COMPANY WITH A DIFFERENCE
Social media marketing (SMM) is a subset of search engine optimization (SEO). SMM optimizes your business site by advertising through social medial sites, blog sites, online communities, podcasts, and message boards.
SMO is accomplished through really simple syndication (RSS) feeds, video and photo sharing, social bookmarking, blogging, and social news buttons. The concept is to drive traffic without spending money on search engine advertising. SMO creates links to a site by creating more visibility through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Squidoo, Blogger, Hubpages, Digg, or Delicious, etc.
- Expand brand awareness
- Provide a(n) (engaging / fun / educational / etc.) experience for Facebook fans
- Drive traffic to website
- Promote awareness of local events the brand is participating in
- Service/Product Photos (provided by client ‘PBC’)
- Industry News
- Re-sharing Fan Content
- Fill-in-the-Blank Posts
- “Either/Or” Posts (asking fans if they prefer this or that)
- Questions / Conversational Posts
- Re-sharing Other Brands’ and/or Charities’ Content (indicate parameters of which brands can and cannot be re-shared)
- Screenshots (PBC)
- Funny Photos (indicate parameters of what types of humor are / are not acceptable)
- “Behind the Scenes” Content (PBC)
- “Meet our Team” Photos/Info (PBC)
- “This Day in History” (PBC)
- Reviews of services
- Company and/or Community Events (PBC)
- Tips / Advice / How-to Articles / Infographics
- Videos (indicate parameters) (PBC)
- Current Events (PBC)
- Seasonal Content (PBC)
Increase Brand Awareness
Drive Existing Brand Lovers to Facebook
We will recommend using the Facebook page link to all existing and new advertising in all forms of media, the company website, on employee business cards, email signatures, invoices/packing slips and other stationary, phone system hold messages, and more of the brand.
Increase Fan Engagement
- Engagement rate will be focused on heavily as well, since that is most powerful at converting fans to customers.
- In order to increase fan engagement, nearly every post will contain a call-to-action to solicit comments and re-shares.
- In most cases this will be a simple question, such as “Which Cuisine do you prefer?”
Harvest Competitive Intelligence
Imitation is the highest form of flattery, but more importantly, what works well for the competition will work well for this brand. The competitors with the highest engagement rates will be monitored on a regular basis to ensure that this brand’s Facebook page is keeping up with the latest trends and to get ideas for posting content (without directly copying or too closely mimicking any particular page).
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook. It is a simple, fun & creative way to capture, edit share photos, videos & messages with friends & family.
Present your brand
Instagram account and profile are the foundation of your Instagram experience. It’s your chance to tell your business story to the Instagram community.
Start following people
When we follow another Instagram user, we subscribe to read what they share.
Drive traffic to the website
Instagram is a great tool for driving traffic to the website and blog. To do this, we create a post around a link, writing a message that compels people to click to learn more.
Connect your online presence
It’s time to integrate it into your overall online business presence. Add a timeline of your Instagram feeds to your website and blog. Instagram provides widgets that allow you to share a post timeline on your website and blog.
Organize your followers into conversation lists
As we follow more people, it can be challenging to focus on the information coming from specific people and groups. That’s where Instagram lists come in.